Popular Posts

Kate Spade; Who?

The other day I went to Macy's to search for a pair of shoes I had been eyeing for my upcoming graduation and while I was passing the watch counter I caught a glimpse of this gorgeous casual Kate Spade watch...


...and then I saw the price--$125 for that rubber watch. Granted it's a cute rubber watch, but one hundred twenty-five dollars? No, thanks.

I ended up perusing the mall because Macy's did not have my size in the fierce non-thrifty shoes I've been dreaming about. New York and Co. was right outside of Macy's and the enormous "50%  off everything in store" sign drew me in like a shopper on Black Friday (aka I had those crazy eyes) and I am ever so glad I did.

Not only did I find my graduation dress (will show at a later date) for an incredible price, but I found the same exact rubber polka dot watch I fell in love with from Macy's! The best part? It was 90% off of the $125 price tag at $12.50 (50% off the $24.95). Yeah, I know it doesn't have the spade symbol or Kate's name on it, but hey, that is a-ok because other than the brand it's an exact replica.

Check out my $12.50 watch that looks like $125 bucks and tell me what you think.




< >

No comments:

Post a Comment