Popular Posts

About Me

Some people take pride in buying designer labels and expensive items and I take pride in finding great deals. 

Thrift shopping requires a whole lot of patience, but if patience is one of your virtues, then you'll find treasure after treasure! 

Hello! I've been thrifting since the 1990s and am proud of it! Many fond memories were made in Maryland-area thrift stores with my childhood best friend, Virnalisa. It was a labyrinth of old and new treasures. And it still holds true to this day.

Fast forward to 2014, I am now more in love with thrift stores than ever. My heart races of excitement every time I step inside a thrift store. I buy watches, purses, articles of clothing, shoes, books, board games, household items, craft supplies, seasonal decor, and the list goes on and on.

I wanted to start this blog to share the treasures I have bought because sometimes it's just "too good to be true!"

Join me on my thrifting adventures!

Note: I will be sharing other frugal (non-thrift) adventures too! Who doesn't want to save money?
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment