Popular Posts

Can't Buy Everything


Found these maybe worn once or twice Naturalizer peep toe pumps (trust me, not to sound conceited, these shoes looked better on me than on the rack) for $9.74 ($12.99 - 25%), but had to pass them up. I literally debated for 5 whole minutes on whether I should add them to my wardrobe or not (I daydreamed about how it would look so sophisticated with a sleek black dress), but I ended up walking away........without them.

Sure, these shoes retail for about 5-6 times the price the thrift store was selling them for, but if I were to buy everything I came across in the thrift store I'd be a hoarder and filing for bankruptcy. Haha!

Tip: Sort out your basket or cart full of thrift store gems BEFORE you get to the cashier. There are some things you CAN go without. :)




< >

No comments:

Post a Comment