Popular Posts

Dean & Deluca in the Thrift Store

If you have ever been to Dean & Deluca or even heard about this overpriced foodie paradise (cue in The Devil Wears Prada quote, "I went to Dean & Deluca. Man, they charge, like, five dollars a strawberry there.")  then you can probably imagine my utter shock when I found this Dean & Deluca Medium Natural Cotton Jute New York Tote for $1.99! The regular price for this chic reusable grocery/picnic/everyday tote is $16 plus tax! I'm sorry, but it's tough for me to spend more than $10 on a reusable grocery bag. I once bought a $15 reusable shopping bag in New York City (it was an Asian inspired bag with animation cupcakes on it--hey, I had a cupcake obsession way back when), but it was probably the one and only time. Haha.

I went shopping for some fruits and veggies (get 'em in, folks) today and sported my new bag--it looks fabulous! Check out my photos below.   









< >

No comments:

Post a Comment